Spectacular RAF Typhoon Display at RAF Coningsby - Demonstration Practice

Redskin301

In this video the demonstration practice flight of the RAF Typhoon Display Team for the season of 2022. The plane was flying under its callsign "Anarchy 1" during this practice. It was an awesome sight to see this plane maneuvering around all its axes. The Eurofighter, or Typhoon as it is called in the UK, is one of the most versatile aircraft in the world. Words are not enough, so sit down and enjoy the show!!!

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
In this video the demonstration practice flight of the RAF Typhoon Display Team for the season of 2022. The plane was flying under its callsign "Anarchy 1" during this practice. It was an awesome sight to see this plane maneuvering around all its axes. The Eurofighter, or Typhoon as it is called in the UK, is one of the most versatile aircraft in the world. Words are not enough, so sit down and enjoy the show!!!
Thanks. Looks interesting and i will watch but I am not a fan of this Typhoon. Far prefer the original Typhoon :cool:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Thanks. Looks interesting and i will watch but I am not a fan of this Typhoon. Far prefer the original Typhoon.

Me too
They're rebuilding an original one in Canada at the moment. However it looks like they've had a major setback because they've managed, from the looks of it, to destroy their Napier Sabre engine. Not sure what quite happened but I believe that it may have seized. I know that they were basically remanufacturing the engine.

Redskin301

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Typhoons like this are too colorfull for me as well, also prefer the grey ones, but i like the squadron markings on them!!!