Re: DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Tasman

Ship Watcher
Verified Defense Pro
As one of the people who posted a comment recently in the DT Hall of Shame - Ban List I now feel a bit red faced after reading gf0012-aust's request in Post 207. :eek: I think gf is spot on with his comments and I now think it would be good to keep this purely as a list to advise us of members who have been temporarily or permanently banned. I think there is a danger of the list losing its effect if people add unnecessary comments to what Webs or the Mods say.

Should posting in this list be restricted to Webs or Mods only? The thread could be closed after each entry and then reopened on a temporary basis when another addition (hopefully not me!) has to be made.

Cheers

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Good point. We will lock that thread to avoid any unncessary comments from the users.

Thanks and enjoy!

Tasman

Ship Watcher
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Webbie is there any way to stop the same spamers posting more than once? We had two in the same night.
Ozzy,

Check the announcement made today by Webs, in Additions, new features, etc. in Announcements , that new members will not be able to attach URLs/LINKS to their posts until they have submitted 15 posts. I reckon that, and another procedure with people who have less than ten posts, will stop most of them. People won't be able to join and immediately start sending spam.

Cheers