Professional Forum Request

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
I feel it is high time that DT introduces "professional forum" for members who are related to the field of defence e.g: ppl in military, defence industry & those senior members who have shown that they have great knowledge in the field of defence.

The forum must allow only the members described above to post & discuss while others should be only able to read their discussions. By this a good & constructive discussion can be created (amongst experts) with out them being bothered by childish posts.

Those members who do not come into expert catogary can read & learn alot from this forum & increase their knowledge & may be one day qualify for the forum.

What do u think Webs.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Please suggest some of the threads that you think should be moved in the Defense Professionals forum?

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think prof forum needs some sub forums like at the main forum (militar aviation, navy etc).

Please suggest some of the threads that you think should be moved in the Defense Professionals forum?
Lols...you are asking to move flow of river :D from one side to another.

I guess it would be better to let experts start new threads even if the same topic exists on the main forum.

I think it would be good if we see experts discussing news from DT News section or from any where else. This will bring great in put, so if we come across any good & interesting news or report than it should be posted at the prof forum for discussions. Offcourse other threads will be allowed. What do u think ?