Political Discussions...

JF172006

Guys since I am new to the forum, I have been told that political discussions are not allowed at this forum. Moderator correct me If I am wrong;
1- Russia will provide an engine or not- Purely a political decision and we are not allowed to discuss it right
2- China will tranfer tecnology of SD-10 or not- purely a political decision and we won't discuss it either
So any decision that is political is not a subject matter of this forum right?
Plz advise me:)

Big-E

Banned Member
Guys since I am new to the forum, I have been told that political discussions are not allowed at this forum. Moderator correct me If I am wrong;
1- Russia will provide an engine or not- Purely a political decision and we are not allowed to discuss it right
2- China will tranfer tecnology of SD-10 or not- purely a political decision and we won't discuss it either
So any decision that is political is not a subject matter of this forum right?
Plz advise me:)
Politics is only applicable if it directly relates to the weapon systems in discussion... ie procurement, funding, porgram cooperation... ect

Your earlier posts did not incorporate this and were blatent attempts to flame the forum. Umair already deleted your earlier posts and warned you.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Those are purely strategic defence and security issues not politics.

The main political discussions that we do not allow are pretty clear...

Any such discussion that could lead to flame wars and emotional outbursts are not allowed. Basically, the idea behind not allowing "political" discussions is to control flame wars and allowing members some room to respect each other as they conduct themselves in various discussion threads.

If you can express your self without insulting other people, other countries then do it and chances are moderators or my self would just look at it as a quality post rather than politics.

Last but not least, we do not believe in using issues that are of national importance to people and their countries (india vs pakistan, greek vs turkey issues, etc.) as means of generating posts/traffic for our website/forum as do many other forums including some clone websites of DefenceTalk.

If you are politically driven, then check out:

http://www.worldaffairstalk.com/forums/

Thanks and enjoy!