Planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Mookerjee

Banned Member
In the army, is taught that what needs to be done, has to be done. I subscribe to the thread immediately. The word 'Planning', may be dangerous. One is depending, while planning, on certain assumptions, which have yet to take place. While, when acting, one is doing, what needs to be done. An armed Force has the ability to defend with the most basic equipment, if it has the ability to act for the present. Planning is nothing, but thinking about the present, while imagining that one is thinking about the future. I believe, that the nation, which thinks it is militarily advantaged, is the least so. The status quo between weakness and strength has to be maintained, in this world. God is doing it, and has done it, for posterity. If I think that I am only good, I am bad, and if I think I am only bad, then I am bad. There are times when the strong have been weak, and the weak have been strong. Thinking for the present, is the most advantageous. The aggressor, is the most disadvantaged, because he has to plan. If any aggression is thought of in present terms, it becomes an advantage.

A.Mookerjee

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hannibal.

The most fascinating army general is Hannibal Barca. He could take a herd of military elephants, over the mountains. But what would he have done with The Abrams M1A3? Are military innovators, and inventors, making the lives of the Generals, easy, or difficult?

kadare

In the army, is taught that what needs to be done, has to be done. I subscribe to the thread immediately. The word 'Planning', may be dangerous. One is depending, while planning, on certain assumptions, which have yet to take place. While, when acting, one is doing, what needs to be done. An armed Force has the ability to defend with the most basic equipment, if it has the ability to act for the present. Planning is nothing, but thinking about the present, while imagining that one is thinking about the future. I believe, that the nation, which thinks it is militarily advantaged, is the least so. The status quo between weakness and strength has to be maintained, in this world. God is doing it, and has done it, for posterity. If I think that I am only good, I am bad, and if I think I am only bad, then I am bad. There are times when the strong have been weak, and the weak have been strong. Thinking for the present, is the most advantageous. The aggressor, is the most disadvantaged, because he has to plan. If any aggression is thought of in present terms, it becomes an advantage.
for example
what needs to be done, has to be done
how about if loos to do how the matter will be

Rimasta

The most fascinating army general is Hannibal Barca. He could take a herd of military elephants, over the mountains. But what would he have done with The Abrams M1A3? Are military innovators, and inventors, making the lives of the Generals, easy, or difficult?
If I'm not mistaken most of his elephants froze to death going through the alps was later defeated by the Romans. Given that he landed first in Spain his supplie situation for a modern army would be extremely precarious. Lack of fuel stopped the Allies on the German frontier in 44.

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Necro thread locked. The thread had been started by a now Banned member over five years ago.
-Preceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.