PLAAF : L-15 vs JL-9

Hussain

I think the L-15 appears to be better designed trainer especially due to the good visibility it offers. I also think that due to the aircraft's good performance (mach 1.4) it can also become an excellent lightweight multi role fighter (with limited endurance) as the BAE Hawk is.

ASSAIL

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
I also think there might be the Chinese L-15 lightweight multi role fighter. I read this article about him - China Presented a New Combat Training Aircraft | Engre I think it was introduced as a new training aircraft, and judging by the characteristics it will be a very good fighter
The linked article seeems to be a simple PR blurb.
What “characteristics” make it a good fighter as opposed to a good training aircraft?
Is it 3.5tonnes of slung under the wings, is it stealth, is it the lack of an internal weapon bay, has it got a modern AESA radar?
What is different about this jet which makes it better than a number of other advances trainers, all of which can be used in minor combat roles but all of which would fare poorly against modern combat fighters?
You may very well be right but if so please explain to this simple seaman.

Sandhi Yudha

I also think there might be the Chinese L-15 lightweight multi role fighter. I read this article about him - China Presented a New Combat Training Aircraft | Engre I think it was introduced as a new training aircraft, and judging by the characteristics it will be a very good fighter
Like ASSAIL already said, its more like a cool marketing brochure straight from a chinese dealer made with Googletranslation, without any real usefull information.
Maybe its more advanced and hightech than a K-8, but still, i wouldnt go for a Geely or Wuling after reading such marketing brochure.