Pioneer RQ-2 UAV

Lalinac

Hello everyone. I'm Milan from Serbia,and i was wondering if anyone here knows about the parts of The Pioneer RQ-2 UAV from the 80's. I have in posession some parts of the RQ-2 which had been shot down in the NATO bombing on the Yugoslavia in 1999.

Last edited:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hello everyone. I'm Milan from Serbia,and i was wondering if anyone here knows about the parts of The Pioneer RQ-2 UAV from the 80's. I have in posession some parts of the RQ-2 which had been shot down in the NATO agression on the Yugoslavia in 1999.
G'day Lalinac and welcome to the forum. I would recommend that you take time to read the rules. Just one Moderators comment. We don't tolerate flaming here or nationalistic posts and you comment about NATO aggression could be considered to be either one of those. Just to let you know I have knocked back American posters for exactly the same thing and I am not a US citizen or resident.

Lalinac

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G'day Lalinac and welcome to the forum. I would recommend that you take time to read the rules. Just one Moderators comment. We don't tolerate flaming here or nationalistic posts and you comment about NATO aggression could be considered to be either one of those. Just to let you know I have knocked back American posters for exactly the same thing and I am not a US citizen or resident.
OK sir,i've changed in to bombing. is that ok,now?