North Korea against South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uematsu

Hi everyone! I'm new here so this is my first thread.

These past few days I've grown interested in the North/South Korea issue. North Korea says that they will declare war on South Korea if sanctions against them for sinking the Cheonan are passed by the UNSC. Let's say that sanctions are passed and North Korea really does invade South Korea. What do you think would happen? Which countries would get involved? What would be the course of the war?

P.S. I know that there is a similar recent thread about a second Korean war, however that mainly talks about the sinking of the Cheonan now and not the topic that this thread seeks to discuss.

Thanks everyone!

Locarnus

Well, the sinking of the Cheonan is now discussed in the thread titled "Second Korean War?",
and a hypothetical "2nd" Korean War is discussed in the thread titled "South Korean navy ship sunk by North?".

;)

Superman111

It would be world war 3 most likely.
for example
Allies:
USA
ROK
Japan
UK
France
Taiwan (Provoked by fear of PRC)
Germany
Canada
Isreal
Australia
New Zealand

Axis
DPRK
PRC
Russia
Venezuala
Iran
Syria
Brazil (Maybe?)
India (Maybe follow Russia)
Pakistan (Maybe follow PRC, if India doesnt get involved)
Cuba
Libya
Jordan
Egypt
Belarus
Kazakhstan

How such a war might look
North Korean artillary strikes the south with Chemical, Biological and Radiologial warheads, oblitorating the US army divisions there and 25% of the ROK military.DPRK units advance south, USMC rienforcments for the scattered, outnumbered and frightened ROK forces arrive and hold the North at Seoul. PRC backs up the DPRK and they advance further south. Coalition nations forces begin arriving in force. DPRK pushed back north to around seoul.

PRC sstrikes taiwan and invades. Taiwan overrun.
US F117s strike oil pipleines from Russia to China. Russian tanks bear down on europe, all the way to Berlin, US army Berlin Brigade counters with the BUndeswehr and pushes back Russians to Poland.
after that i dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.