New fast gun reloading system. Troops FBI police not using it.

Would u rather reload faster and see around u more "or" not?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they don't make guns reload like this is beyond me.

Don't even have 2 look and can smash in the clip lightning fast without 100% looking at the area "moving enemy fighters" so your vision from seeing enemy troops is better.....can react more in many ways.

Makes the area 2 hit wider and it can hit the sides and rams in instantly.....Never miss and you don't need to concentrate on hitting that small dead on spot anymore.

26220014_2089143187985207_5698271403774093029_n.jpg

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
A few questions, comments and thoughts come immediately to mind. The first involves grammar and 'Litespeak, or the sorts of abbreviations people tend to use on SMS/texting systems. Namely do not do it, as it can rapidly make one's post nonsensical like the above uses of 2, were you meaning two, to, or too? Context can sometimes help but this sort of writing lacks clarity or precision. Plus it tends to make some members of the Mod team grumpy...

The second is in the nature of a question, how much experience do you have firing and reloading a clip or magazine-fed semi- or fully-automatic rifles, SMG's, or pistols? I ask because I know personnel who regularly do training drills where they have to move, shoot, reload, move, shoot, etc. As such they practice loading fresh clips into their weapons while on the move and keeping the barrel pointed at the targets downrange.

The third is a request for a better explanation or description of your proposed solution. So far, the best I can make of what has been proposed is to enlarge the initial aperture where the magazine or clip slides in and then have the aperture narrow/funnel down to the proper width for the magazine or clip in question. Without a better understanding of what the intended solution is though, one had to make assumptions before being able to critique such a design. As it stands now, assuming I understood the proposal correctly, it might work for some rifles, but there are a number of SMG designs which it would not work, as well as virtually all pistols.

The fourth relates to the picture. What are the red and yellow lines supposed to represent, and why are they located where they are on the rifle platform? Again, absent more information to clarify things, one is forced to make certain assumptions. So far, it would seem to suggest that instead of having the magazine well located where it currently is immediately in front of the trigger guard, the idea it to have the magazine well moved forward to feed into the barrel. Is this correct?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok sorry looks like i didn't do school very well.

Ok yes i have shot many guns before. Ps only come up with this from using my sons toy nurf gun that has an clip on it.

The lines are too show you how it works.....Makes it wider and the clip will hit the sides and slide in once hitting the sides. So lines show how it opens it up making it bigger "not needing" 2 see when 2 reload.

Just an photo bro and the first clip is just from the photo i got off the net. Just shows how it works on 1 side, and how it will work once around all side's.

Someone showed me the FAL gun. It only has it on 1 side and not the small sideds so it wouldn't work right like this way.

Thanks for ya reply.

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
From conversations with friends, contacts and colleagues of mine that are current and/or former armed forces, law enforcement, PMC and armed security personnel, dropping and swapping mags while in contact is not a problem with proper training. With some weapons the motions can be more awkward than others and thus require more practice and training (bullpup designs spring immediately to mind) but for those whose life might depend on being able to do this reliably and train accordingly it is not an issue.

Trying to enlarge and extend the aperture would likely increase the weight of the weapon, and on a rifle the enlarged aperture could end up snagging on things, or could permit debris or foreign objects to enter the action or chamber. For pistol or SMG where the magazine well is contained in the grip, I do not see a way to enlarge the aperture without increasing the size of the grip which could cause problems for users. As it currently stands, people with small hands can already have issues comfortably holding a pistol that takes a double stack 0.45 ACP magazine.

I also suspect that trying to enlarge the aperture of a bullpup design would cause issues given where the aperture would be while the rifle is being fired.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it? why do u think the FAL was made like that? Even if not as good as mine.

Drooping and reloading is easy "but" it takes more time........I can reload at an very good speed but not anywhere as fast as my system...I tested it.

Try pull an clip out and rip one in dead on as fast as u can move ya hand? Good luck with that.

Weight? 4 micro thin pic of metal? ummmmm don't won't to reply an rude comment g.

Ps the guns the troops use are A1 for this...Look at them.

Show me an un edited video "live" fed of them reloading faster then my system that fast and spot on?

So why did the FAL put an half better system in place for?

Status
Not open for further replies.