New boy in the house

caucesco

hello there
i'm caucesco from the islamic republic of iran,i hold an MA and currently work as a part time university faculty proffesor
i have served in the IRGC for round about 6months in sistan and baluchestan province
i hope i learn new stuff from the guys here

P.S i just like this username,no relations with nikoli:D

Marc 1

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
hello there
i'm caucesco from the islamic republic of iran,i hold an MA and currently work as a part time university faculty proffesor
i have served in the IRGC for round about 6months in sistan and baluchestan province
i hope i learn new stuff from the guys here

P.S i just like this username,no relations with nikoli:D
G'day mate, welcome to the forum. I'm not trying to wind you up here or poke fun, but here in Australia the election protests got pretty extensive coverage, 'till I guess the press visas expired and weren't renewed. We got some snippets on phone cameras but not much since.

Please don't answer if this will have repercussions for you, but what's the latest? In your opinion was it a fair election? Are the protests still ongoing, or have they faded away? Are people resigned to another few years with A in power or are there still hopes of a change of government by whatever means?

Look forward to your replies,

Marc.

caucesco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G'day mate, welcome to the forum. I'm not trying to wind you up here or poke fun, but here in Australia the election protests got pretty extensive coverage, 'till I guess the press visas expired and weren't renewed. We got some snippets on phone cameras but not much since.

Please don't answer if this will have repercussions for you, but what's the latest? In your opinion was it a fair election? Are the protests still ongoing, or have they faded away? Are people resigned to another few years with A in power or are there still hopes of a change of government by whatever means?

Look forward to your replies,

Marc.
its a pleasure answering to you
well you cant expect the local TV to show the demonstration ,cause they are hand hand with ahmadinejads goverment and the head of the IRIB is one of the hardline fundamentalists just like mahmoud,so there goes the national TV.
the latest is that its quite calm at the moment,but tommorow is the anniversery of 18th tir which the police attacked tehran university doorms,so it can get pretty messy tommorow.
in my opinion it was far from fair election.i can explain more why it wasn't fair if you want.i think there wont be more protest,as the goverment and the gurdian council the the leader have accepted the validibility of the election,so if more protest take place things can get very bloody,cause they would be standing against everyhting.
i think they have accepted the result,but i have to mention that last night ahmadinejad had a speech on national TV which showed signs of reform in his actions,atleast in national affairs.

i hoped i helped,but if there are morethings you would wanna know,i'll be happy to answer