Need to Raise 2.6 Million USD ASAP

How do you log into the site? It doesn't want to let me into the store :( I need Russian weapons, too! A BMP-3 would be really nice to get through rush-hour. :nutkick

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
Funny, I am trying to get together the funds to buy an SUV so I can go off roading.

What do you think of it?

-Cheers

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How do you log into the site? It doesn't want to let me into the store :( I need Russian weapons, too! A BMP-3 would be really nice to get through rush-hour. :nutkick
:nutkick indeed.

They changed it on me in no time. I can't get into the warfare.ru store anymore for some reason. Kinda sucks. It was a pretty cool area. Some of the other links on the site went dead as well, so they might just be experiencing technical difficulties.

Tavarisch

Did they sell any old T72s? I sorely wish to be in one of those. Just for the sake of seeing. In real combat, I wouldn't want to get stuck in one of those though. The deaths of Iraqi Tankmen are proof of that.

I've been in a T-55, quite cramped, that is without any loaded munitions.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They had a whole bunch of stuff for sale, including T-80UD tanks (!!!) and Tu-95MS bombers. But now it tells me I need to log in to access the store area, and I can't find a log in box anywhere on the site. :(

Tavarisch

They had a whole bunch of stuff for sale, including T-80UD tanks (!!!) and Tu-95MS bombers. But now it tells me I need to log in to access the store area, and I can't find a log in box anywhere on the site. :(
You've gotta be shitting me.... T80UDs? That would be a wet dream for me. How to they sell these kinds of things?

dragonfire

Did they sell any old T72s? I sorely wish to be in one of those. Just for the sake of seeing. In real combat, I wouldn't want to get stuck in one of those though. The deaths of Iraqi Tankmen are proof of that.

I've been in a T-55, quite cramped, that is without any loaded munitions.
Well an Indian T-72 with a load of people on it part of the "Know your Army Day" - there were better pics in a magizine for republic day special, but cant find it on the net, tht pic showed the explosive reactive armour on it

I know its not part of the discussion but since Tavarisch was keen..

also i want to know hw to get pics in the post and not just thumbnails