Is this forum a drug?

mexsoldier

since more than 10 hours i became addict to this page, i just love this page, i ever wanted to find a place like this where i can post my ideas, i thinked(i don't remember the correct word in english to say think in past tense, i have 6 months learning this amazing language) and i think that this forum is very very good! thanks god for google trhat made me find this place!:) :p:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thank you, glad you enjoy it and learn from it. Please tell your friends and mention us on other websites that you participate on.

Regards

BRAVE

is this forum a drug

mexsoldier
I feel you.No other forum makes my day.
No other forum will keep me glued 24/7 if I had the time.
I love defencetalk,
I really do.

nero

mexsoldier
I feel you.No other forum makes my day.
No other forum will keep me glued 24/7 if I had the time.
I love defencetalk,
I really do.

evreybody does brother everybody !!!!

we all share the same feelings. !! isn't that just magical ???

cessai

the title of your post made me smile, and it made me answer your question on my mind with something like this, "why? is it because you are addicted with it?" :D

anyway, what i love about this forum is its interface. it is very clean and professional looking

mexsoldier

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes, i will mention this forum in other places.

i will mention with my friends in Mexico, but they don't speak English very well...:)

apriljack

I am a new comer here. I think I will like this place. But I have a little problem with my English. I hope I can enjoy myself with everybody here.

Tornado F3

This site is truly awsome :)

Anyway i have been away for a whille, now i found free time to post on this great site