IS looking for news posters

Nathan

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
We over at the IS team are looking for a few new news posters.
Prior news posting experience is a plus.
And some experience and knowledgeable in the topics of missile defense and missile systems.

Prior service is not needed but is a plus.

Must be US Citizen.

Working on the IS news team is a non-paying job. But news posters who are picked will have an IS email account.

Anyone interested please post here

aaaditya

WebMaster said:
Nathan, ever considered using RSS instead of posting the news?

http://www.defencetalk.com/news/publish/article_002952.php

Since, DT NEWS Missile section is updated regularly, you may want to consider RSS. It is possible to publish whole articles with RSS rather than just the headlines.
hey webbie ive tried to contact you yeasterday.
i am experiencing quite some problems with the forum,whenever i post some article and then try to submit it the following message is displayed:
database error,please press the refresh to return to forum,an e-mail has been sent to our technical team.
the problem has become even more persistent now,and also clicking on refresh is proving to be useless.
so can you give some advice as to what the problem is ?and how to contact you in the event i experience any more problems.:confused:
is there any thread specifically for complaints ?:confused:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
You can post in the Suggestions and Feedback forum for such issues or send email or send PM.

As far the error, that is due to the fact that there are too many connections to the server so you get that error. We're in process of upgrading the server further to accomodate the load.