hello from Hong Kong - and Helicopter Burger Pickup

Hi Everyone,

Im Plasmahawk, I am a Russian, via Canada then off to Hong Kong and China, I do nothing military related, other than read a lot about it during my sitting sessions as a Network Administrator, or when my skills are not needed, I head on over to Wikipedia and look for mistakes in articles about various StoA missles for example.

Sadly China has locked down defensetalk.com domain so I can only read and post from Hong Kong now. Anyway, dropping a note, introducing myself.

Here is a funny link to help me break the ICE with the forum...

CBC News - Canada - Military chopper lands for Kenora burger takeout :D

Talk to you all soon!
Plasmahawk

dragonfire

Hi Everyone,

Im Plasmahawk, I am a Russian, via Canada then off to Hong Kong and China, I do nothing military related, other than read a lot about it during my sitting sessions as a Network Administrator, or when my skills are not needed, I head on over to Wikipedia and look for mistakes in articles about various StoA missles for example.

Sadly China has locked down defensetalk.com domain so I can only read and post from Hong Kong now. Anyway, dropping a note, introducing myself.

Here is a funny link to help me break the ICE with the forum...

CBC News - Canada - Military chopper lands for Kenora burger takeout :D

Talk to you all soon!
Plasmahawk
Well that's funny

I guess when you are hungry you are hungry :D

Welcome to DT, Gudluck

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to defencetalk. Sorry to hear about the Chinese lockdown. I guess they didn't like what we were saying. :) Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Welcome abroad!

I didn't know DT was blocked from China? Is SinoDefence.com and SinoDefenceForum.com blocked as well, do you know? It would be nice to know...

Thanks for joining, enjoy!