GMAP AVIATION VIDEO COLLECTION / AUSTRALIAN F-35 Lightning II AT RED FLAG 24-01

Dino van Doorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quit unique video to see these choppers up close during the Falcon Autumn exercise in fantastic autumn light

Dino van Doorn

Dino van Doorn

Not providing source for video.
Azerbaijan SU-25 Frofoot in action at Konya AB, Turkey

@Dino van Doorn Another video without citing the source. We have had this discussion before. This is your final warning because we take plagiarism / IP theft seriously. Any more incidents of this will result in the Moderators considering sanctions against you. You have been awarded 6 demerit points for 6 months. Video link has been deleted.

Ngatimozart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino van Doorn

Azerbaijan SU-25 Frofoot in action at Konya AB, Turkey

@Dino van Doorn Another video without citing the source. We have had this discussion before. This is your final warning because we take plagiarism / IP theft seriously. Any more incidents of this will result in the Moderators considering sanctions against you. You have been awarded 6 demerit points for 6 months. Video link has been deleted.

Ngatimozart.
Sorry to say again but you are wrong again in your statement as it is my own video taken at Konya airbase june 2022 in Turkey ! I do post credit info on all video's if they are not taken myself !
I see all of the other video posters not mentioning the source eighter...so what else you want :)
We have had a serious error on the AMARG data as well from your side... so i think it is good to check upfront in stead of taking your own conclusions !

Last edited:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Sorry to say again but you are wrong again in your statement as it is my own video taken at Konya airbase june 2022 in Turkey ! I do post credit info on all video's if they are not taken myself !
I see all of the other video posters not mentioning the source eighter...so what else you want :)
We have had a serious error on the AMARG data as well from your side... so i think it is good to check upfront in stead of taking your own conclusions !
Well make sure that you state that it's your own video then. We aren't mind readers and the Website owner never issued the Moderators with crystal balls.

Dino van Doorn

Members of the 105th Airlift Wing took to the sky in a simulated high-threat environment at Stewart Air National Guard Base, Newburgh, New York. The 105th aircrew worked together to respond to these threats using accurate communication and evasive maneuvers, including tactical penetration descent and low-level flying over mountainous terrain. The pilots featured in this video are Capt. Jonathan Guagenti, Maj. Benjamin Buxton and 1st Lt. Katherine Mullins. Video credit: TSgt Daniel Hotter
Video enhancement: gmap.nl

Dino van Doorn

The 437th Airlift Wing launches 24 C-17 Globemaster IIIs in a mass force generation exercise at Joint Base Charleston, South Carolina 01-2023. This exercise marked the largest C-17 launch ever from a single base and demonstrated the wing’s ability to rapidly generate and project overwhelming airpower alongside joint partners. Video enhancement: gmap.nl Video credit: Tech. Sgt. James Cason #shortvideo #spotting #aircraft #plane #military #militaryaviation #airforce #army #navy #gmapdotnl #aviation

Dino van Doorn

U.S. Marine Corps F-35B Lightning II aircraft with Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 242, take off for the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) from Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan, Jan. 12, 2023. Marines with VMFA-242 will take part in their first deployment in support of the 31st MEU since becoming fully operationally capable in 2022.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Video enhancement: gmap.nl Video Credit: Lance Cpl. Chloe Johnson
#gmapdotnl

Dino van Doorn

Exercise Falcon Autumn was held at the end of 2022 with a lot of choppers using a Forward arming and refuelling point (FARP) at the GLV-IV.
video credit: gmap.nl

Dino van Doorn

Eurocopter Cougar AS-532U2 train terrorist car blocking with their chopper in nature.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Video enhancement: gmap.nl
Video Credit: gmap.nl

Dino van Doorn

Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 115 arrives at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Iwakuni, Japan, March 25, 2023. Marines with VMFA-115 deployed to MCAS Iwakuni as part of the unit deployment program designed to increase operational readiness and help ensure a free and open Indo-Pacific. Video Credit: Lance Cpl. Brian Bolin Jr. Video enhancement: gmap.nl