F-35 and F-16 takeoffs from Eielson AFB (Dec 2020)

DDG38

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Brrrr that's cold (-26C for those who use real temperature measurements :p). Not sure what you're shooting with but if your auto-focus is struggling it can help by switching to manual focus while tracking small objects against a sky. Great sound ! :)

GrandCayman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brrrr that's cold (-26C for those who use real temperature measurements :p). Not sure what you're shooting with but if your auto-focus is struggling it can help by switching to manual focus while tracking small objects against a sky. Great sound ! :)
Yeah my hands (no gloves) were just continuously steaming until they got cold enough to stop, which was kinda strange.

Was using an iPhone 11. I don't believe I have ever been in such a position like this to go from far way to close to far away again. And, plus have them fly pretty much directly over me. I was getting a bit more coordinated with zoom in/out with each pass and also how to keep the camera on it as it flew from in front of me, to over me, then behind me... :)

My son is an F-35 pilot, but not one of those in the video...he was with us watching.