Armed Forces Tents

PANZER_66

Hi guys!
I am in charge of a research project related to military tents used by the armed forces of the following countries: Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland and Austria. Even though I have been trying to look for some basic information for several days, right now I have nothing. Can anyone help me with some basics, like manufacturers and types of tents used by those armies? When I get this it will be perhaps easier to track down the characteristics and parameters of these tents... Any help will be greatly appreciated!

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hi guys!
I am in charge of a research project related to military tents used by the armed forces of the following countries: Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland and Austria. Even though I have been trying to look for some basic information for several days, right now I have nothing. Can anyone help me with some basics, like manufacturers and types of tents used by those armies? When I get this it will be perhaps easier to track down the characteristics and parameters of these tents... Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Have you tried emailing the armies of the nations? That would be the most obvious choice.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Yes I did. I received no response so far...
You may have to follow up. We aren't a research resource and from memory have no members from the countries that you are requiring the information from, except one and he is only on here intermittently. Try the NATO online library. Its bound to have standards on such things like that. That's all I can suggest. We aren't in a position to help you any further.