Airbus A380

mysterious

My uncle is working on the A-380 project and everything is set for the go. 129 orders have already been placed for the aircraft and its been predicted as a huge success for AirBus. :smokingc:

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanx for that mate. man this aircraft is good. it's gonna have bedrooms. bars, gyms and all that luxury stuff in it. :D:

A

Aussie Digger

I must say I've been very impressed with Airbus's designs to date. With the exception of Boeing's 7E7, I can't see why an airline or Air Force would choose a Boeing product these days. the Airbuses have so much more going for them IMHO...

adsH

i like the Airbuses Tactic to modular building, build them in Pieces easy to maintain when there is something wrong with one section the problem can be rectified alot quicker, last i heard the Software systems for the Control of the AC on Boeing 777ER are all French deasult made, then the Only thing Made by boeing is the Shell, since the the Entire emphasis of the jet is its Name and its automation.

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PIA made a good choice for the 777's because they are cheaper to fly. they can definately not afford this airbus because it's way to expensive for pakistan. we can only get em if we get funded form the arabs :D:

VICTORA1

Guys,
The financing package that was offered was much better than that of the airbus. For that main reason PIA went for 777's.

armage

Speaking of Airbus..
Do ya'll think that Airbus will overtake Boeing as a premier civilian aircraft manufacture?

mysterious

I dont think either will overtake the other cuz both of them have entirely different approaches towards their product and market orientation. Boeing has opted for the market for smaller jets (mostly) and believes that the future lies there while Airbus thinks its all about bigger jets and longer distances (both arguable). Both have their market segments targetted and aim their products at them. Both are doing generally well in their specialized areas I'd say.