Ad's and a Squashed thread view

StevoJH

The Bunker Group
I'm not sure if its just my browser, but the ads on the left hand side of the screen seem to be much larger today, squeezing the actual topic into a much smaller portion of the screen, and making it a bit harder to read topics etc.

Edit: Ok, just logged in using firefox rather then IE8 and its back to normal, weird.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure if its just my browser, but the ads on the left hand side of the screen seem to be much larger today, squeezing the actual topic into a much smaller portion of the screen, and making it a bit harder to read topics etc.

Edit: Ok, just logged in using firefox rather then IE8 and its back to normal, weird.
It's happening to me too on Chrome, I suspect it's due to something being broken under the "Military Photos" header in the left hand column. Error message is as follows:

Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to parse RSS file. (Invalid document end at line 2, column 1) in /home/defence/public_html/magpie/rss_fetch.inc on line 238
RSS Error:

StevoJH

The Bunker Group
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Random photos at the top are down as well. Showing blank boxes with the little red crosses.