Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > DefenceTalk Management > Suggestions/Feedback

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Deleted Thread or posting error?

This is a discussion on Deleted Thread or posting error? within the Suggestions/Feedback forum, part of the DefenceTalk Management category; Hello. I posted a threat yesterday " Victor Bout Realities ". It appeared on the forum and then disappeared as ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old April 5th, 2012   #1
Banned Member
Private
Threads:
Question Deleted Thread or posting error?

Hello.
I posted a threat yesterday "Victor Bout Realities". It appeared on the forum and then disappeared as seen here :
{search for the cache pages "The Victor Bout Realities" on your search engine}

I just taught I may ask if it is missing due to the posting errors that some users complained about or if it was removed by the moderators. If it was removed by the moderator I would politely like to know the reason so that the content I post may match those required by defence talk, and save both you the moderator and me the writer some time.
Cheers
B. G. The Live_Drop

Last edited by OPSSG; April 7th, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old April 5th, 2012   #2
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
It was in moderation queue, it has been approved now.

Please post in feedback/support forum not announcements.

Thanks

Got a problem? Need help? Contact me!
Old April 6th, 2012   #3
Super Moderator
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Drop View Post
Hello.
I posted a threat yesterday "Victor Bout Realities". It appeared on the forum and then disappeared as seen here :
{search for the cache pages "The Victor Bout Realities" on your search engine}

I just taught I may ask if it is missing due to the posting errors that some users complained about or if it was removed by the moderators. If it was removed by the moderator I would politely like to know the reason so that the content I post may match those required by defence talk, and save both you the moderator and me the writer some time.
Cheers
B. G. The Live_Drop
Beyond the fact that the thread was in moderation queue, the Mod Team also has some concerns about the quality of your posts. Your desire to discuss political, diplomatic and legal matters without a direct connection between such discussions and a defence issue is source of concern. Further, given the factual errors in your post, your lack of sourcing is another source of concern. The thread is currently "approved" so that others can see it but it is closed pending further Mod team discussion about tolerating such types of posts.

Last edited by OPSSG; April 7th, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old April 7th, 2012   #4
Super Moderator
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSSG View Post
Beyond the fact that the thread was in moderation queue, the Mod Team also has some concerns about the quality of your posts. Your desire to discuss political, diplomatic and legal matters without a direct connection between such discussions and a defence issue is source of concern. Further, given the factual errors in your post, your lack of sourcing is another source of concern. The thread is currently "approved" so that others can see it but it is closed pending further Mod team discussion about tolerating such types of posts.
Reasons for the Live_Drop's perm ban provided in the thread and his ban is related to the issue of maturity, given his proclivity in fabricating facts and using strawman arguments. This is a first, a member reminding the Mod Team to get round to banning him faster.

Last edited by OPSSG; April 30th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: