A clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbage

Banned Member
A clarification.
Excuse me if I do not write the English language well.
What I am writing is directly related to military technology. Do not understand the plea. Expected greater freedom of speech in that forum, as you are of first world and preach this, but noted that it is just propaganda, because what made me here was disappointing. This really is not my place.
My training in Brazil is on Military Technology (Material Bélico), I am a retired Army Colonel and I am 55 years old. Always liked patent / invention, physical and overthrow the old paradigms. I have several top-level courses at university.
At least let me respond to the friend Ozzy Blizzard:
"Sorry, but I do not like the Theory of Relativity. In case of twins, that the time is dilates etc. The error is in the measurement tools and the interference of gravity acceleration, and the means of measurement. Einstein has taken advantage of optical phenomena of light and its attraction by gravitational force to mount its theory. The speed of light is not the greatest in the universe. Calculate the future point of a mobile moving under gravitational action, the scientists already knew before Einstein. Forget Einstein.
If I am lying? No, I am too old for that. I believe that I have a Unified Theory to explain everything.
My point of departure is the Big-bang. Before Big, there was God, which has an eternal seed.
We will mount the Nave 1 / 3 C? The ship will have a 1000 C in a 500 years, but also can launch their pleas.
I see the world 1000 years ahead. OVNIS believed in? "

Thank you to be with God.
At this time I am away from everything concerning the war, because God does not want so.
OK

Grand Danois

Entertainer
Hi Danbage,

Your thread got closed because it didn't relate to military technology, and was too "generic", if I may say so.

Since this forum discuss defence topics, it shouldn't come as a surprise that an off topic thread gets closed.

This really hasn't anything to do free speech, but has everything to do with what belongs on this forum.

/GD

Danbage

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for your explanation, but I have to be honest and say about me. Holistic and mystical, I believe in parapsychology and ufologia, but I am not fanático.A religious faith must be accompanied by the wisdom, otherwise if trasforma in fanaticism. Say I is a visionary, prophet, who see the world a few years ahead.
Do not worry about lack of freedom of expression, because this is nothing before the Intelligence Universal - God.
I will send a final message (technology) for you:
From a 500 years the terráqueos will be Nave 1000 C, or will go to 1000 xa speed of light.
We have the universe (everything) and the Non-universe (nothing).
The universe is closed by a shell, as if it were a ôvo ? (which puts the chicken). Matter who collides with the bark, becomes regarding elementary and returns to the center of the universe. Nothing comes out of the universe. Outside it, we have the non-universe (Nothing). A "Bubble of Nothing" has the ability to cross the universe, side by side almost instantaneously, or infinite speed. A spacecraft in the Field "Bubble of Nothing", in practice, could move to 1000 C. Within this Nave there is a mini-universe isolated, not suffering influence of gravity and no external to inertia.
I would like to make to you the Nave 1 / 3 C, but I believe that humanity has not yet reached a certain degree of discernment.
I follow the flow and divine have my own beliefs, called Ireland. My great General is with God. I hope not more upset the smooth running of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.