Indian airforce jet crashes, three killed

Destroyer

Indian airforce jet crashes, three killed:
At least three people were killed when an Indian Air Force plane crashed into a house today in the outskirts of Ludhiana city in the northern Indian state of Punjab. The Star News television channel said so far at least three bodies have been pulled from the debris of the house by firemen and local residents following the MIG-23 crash. The spokesman said the pilot ejected from the plane but his condition was not known. I was wondering when they would crash another one of the jets....

yeha

haha abt time mate!!!

[Note from admin: You wouldn't want someone else to "yeha" when same thing happens to some Muslim/Pakistani?] I didn't think so either. So please don't celebrate on death of others.

orange_hawk

hi destroyer

what is so funny abt it mate.

I wish we can atleast have some sympathy for the guys who die or cause death to innocent civilians in doing their duty.

I am not going to compare the efficiency of IAF with PAF or so with anyone else,

can you understand the ground realities and the fact that some poor guy is losing his life when he is working,

be in his boots and think. if the pilot survives how he will live with his rest of his life knowing that he killed 5 guys.

like it or not that is the sorry state of IAF and I hope things change

just my 2cents
regards

Destroyer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I never laughed at the deaths you, I just said it's about time they crashed a plane. Not every crash results in a death, unfortunately this one does and my deep sympathies to the pilots' families. :(

[Note from Admin: Please no "you fool, you stupid, you this, you that..." Discuss with maturity!

orange_hawk

hi can u talk without any personal attacks,

if i am right I was invited to this forum telling that there won't be any personal attacks and any shit,

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hawk, I edited his reply. Please excuse him.

Not even moderators are allowed to attack other members, no one is!

Destroyer

sorry

I'd like to apologize for earlier...sorry guys Mods should be tha last people behaving like that. I set a very bad example...thinking of trish too much:D

kilo_4que

Orange, we all apologise on his behalf.

And yes, as a moderator , and I believe WEBS shall agree with me. No one including the mods shall disrespect anyone, regardless of their colour, beliefs, sex, age or anything. Thos who do so shall be severly dealt with. This is a defence forum open to all people, not just pakistanis, indians etc. but everyone. So please abide by the rules

Cheers!

kilo_4que

Sticking to the topic people, I believe IAF have boycotted the mig-21s completely. However the crash involved mig-23. I mean I havent know of the mig-23s having a bad crash record. Probably some unfortunate technical failure.

My condolences to those who lost their lives and thos that were hurt.

Destroyer

OMG This is unbelieveable

Indian MiG jet crashes into milk plant, injures 3: CHANDIGARH, April 7: An Indian Air Force MiG-21 fighter jet crashed into a milk processing plant in the northern state of Haryana today, injuring at least three people, air force officials said. The pilot of the plane ejected safely, said an air force official at the air base from where the plane took off. This is the second Indian Air Force Crash in over 4 days when a Mig-23 crashed.