Refocus on RULES!

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
[Admin Edited]:Don't freaking give religious sermons here. This is a DEFENCE Forum. STICK to the topic.

Read the rules! NO sermons, discuss defence related stuff with religious hat off, if not I can recommend some religious website where your input will be welcomed and not edited!

Su_37

Re: Qadeer Khan and Iranian Nuclear Scandal

[Admin Edited - You are just waiting for a useless argument to start so you can rave and rant about how bad Pakistan is? ] Please grow up and get out of this racist and hateful mentality that your every action is directed towards hating and insulting pakistan.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Majin and SU, you guys need to study the rules of this forum!

Su-37, stop with flameful comments and give due respect to pakistanis here as they give india due respect when discussing matters of defence!

Stick to the topic!

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:S wat did i do?? i wasnt harrassing pakistani's :S im a pakistani myself!! :p

my post was neutral and true..all muslims know dat -_-

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Re: Qadeer Khan and Iranian Nuclear Scandal

Majin, we don't care who you are african, pakistani, israeli, aussie. Just don't give religious sermons in DEFENCE forums and defence threads. Stick to the topic and keep your cool. Defence threads should start as defence and end as defence and should have defence in between!

Thanks

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
alright alright! :p well then all i can say is, its all just scam used to fool ppl and let america into another war :D