News Editors and Writers(submitters) needed

News Admin

Hi,

We need some volunteers who would like to submit defence news articles and reports that they come across.

If you think you can be any service to defencetalk.com in that matter please do not hasitate to contact us at:

[email protected] or [email protected]

You help would be appreciated it.

Thank You :!:

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
My article's already been published in the DEFENCE TECH section. I'm gonna write some more soon. :D :smokingc: :smokingc:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
We are talking about INTERNATIONAL defence/strategic news, etc. That includes Pakistan/india but everything doesnt have to be about South Asia. ;) Can you do that? :D

mysterious

Thats the case in the "Social and Political Discussion" forum man, not the defense related stuff (related to which I've been pretty internationally focused). :smokingc:

srirangan

Banned Member
I could be interested in this, can I have exact details. Right now it says I should submit news items I come across, but most of them are copyrighted. Clarify please..

Oqaab

How about "Defence Talk Intelligence Wing" ?

News editors will predict the decisions which can be taken by Senior officials.

Here is an example,

=========

A couple of days ago, some sources reported, "Jorden will sign missile deal with US". And Israel was making objections.

And after some time, it was reported that US cancelled the deal due to Israeli request.

Here, DT editors has a chance to pridict that US may cancel the deal keeping in view the current middle east situation.
==============

The predictions will be made by the discussion of editors(only).

What do U think ?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Oqaab, sure we can do that. But for this to work we would need more people involved with the news page. We could include a small section under an article for an editor to submit his own views, comments, etc. Lets see.

adsH

i can so some UK related news articles. Webs obviously you'd be checking the article before you put it onn right!!

i think every article written should first be checked by Webs or one of the Mods.

to Webs: have you managed to shrink the size of those .mpeg films i uploaded.

Oqaab

I dont think we should wait for ppl to say, "we want to edit". How about if we offer ? There are many on this forum who can edit and are editing. Yasin and GF are good editors I think.

There are many issues over which we can write, for example, India-Pakistan, India-China, Military politics (who is getting what), capabilities and weakness of equipment. Everybody can write about its region.

We are getting 4-5 related articles on one topic. This will help us in writing those things which are highly probable.