Greatest Fighters

Josip B Tito

Panavia Tornado IDV

SU-30MKK

F/A 18 Hornet

EF200 Typhoon

JAS-39 Grippen

[Admin Edit: YOu need to learn how to use the [/size] tags. [/color][/b]

[b][ img ][/b] [i][url]http://www.ursite.com/[/url][color=blue]pic.jpg[/color] [/i] [b][ / img ][/b]

[b][/ img][/b] goes after the .JPG or URL of the picture not after the description of the picture!

mysterious

i know...thats y i said that it doesnt look like a F-18 to me...it has those lil wings at the front as well...I've never seen a Hornet with those... or is it just that the pic looks wierd?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
They're not separate wings, they are "chines" that are part of the main wings.

Its a super hornet.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
mysterious said:
yeah I was hoping they were 'chines' but that pic kinda confused me! thnx for this other great pic gf
Thank webbie for the other pic, the reason why it might look so strange is because it's on fire and about to crash. ;)

Not so sure whether its a super hornet though, the chines looked larger due to it's high approach stance.

Could be an ordinary "bug"

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Its not hornet, its F-18c/d. The chines are long and narrow whereas the hornet e/f version has long but little wider chines. Also notice the intakes?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
WebMaster said:
Its not hornet, its F-18c/d. The chines are long and narrow whereas the hornet e/f version has long but little wider chines. Also notice the intakes?
You mean it's not a super hornet? ;)