Pakistan MOD!!

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
hi,

im making a Mod to Command & Conquer Generals, adding a new side Pakistan. Therefore im in need of models, models for 3dsmax if possible or i guess i can take pictures..for Al-Khalid tank, FC-1/FJ-17, F-16 and Mirage III

also..i need information on wat they can do and wat kind of weaponry they carry..i dont really want all of them to have different weaponry..since in the game the fighters only carry missiles, maybe they can carry cheap missiles at start and then an upgrade to the new H4 missiles pakistan said it recieved or is recieving :p

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
bye

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yea i really need help on dis mod :/ also..if you guys can get me models..like for JF-17 and stuff..that would be REALLY appreciated!!

im having a very hard time trying to create alzarrar and all other models..lol

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Majin, why don't you look in the gallery for the pictures. I'm sure you will find some and I hope they are some help to you in this project.

Good Luck.

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
WOW! those jf-17 pics are amazing..man i love dat fighter! lol..but i also seen some MODELS..anyone know where i can get the model?

ullu

Majin-Vegeta said:
WOW! those jf-17 pics are amazing..man i love dat fighter! lol..but i also seen some MODELS..anyone know where i can get the model?
yah, i know. i haven't seen jf17 model so i dont know where to find one. I dont think there is one though ask londo molari to help u if he is available.

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
thanks, i pmed him, ill make sure its grayish and is a lil more advanced since C&C Generals takes place after 20 years (2020) :)

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
well, i tried :/ seems like ppl at gendev dont wanna help.. [ Admin Edit: this topic doesn't have anything to do with arabs countries being weak, don't introduce useless nonesense!] but i was able to find someone willing to join in another forum..if hes still up for it, i might have a chance :p

and thanks to londo for letting me have the models of the PAF :D

mysterious

I'm waiting for this Mod thing. Its a sincere effort, good luck to u! Please share it with us when its done. You can check out the 3D pics in the gallery, I've seen some of Paki jets n stuff :smokingc: