Enquiry

mysterious

well...first of all, I would like to thank for whoever made me a Lance Corporal. But at the same time I would like to know about these ranks on the forum, like Lance Corporal, Moderator, Forum Police n all... wat are they really about and does each rank have more access and authority around here? Any help would be welcome. Am a bit confused here :?

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Forum Police are the people who have been chosen to moderate the forum i.e. to keep an eye out for trouble. Their ranks remain the same all the time.
As far as other ranks are concerned, they are directly proportional to your number of posts. The more posts you make the more promotions you get.

Winter

A virtual 'rank' list of posts:

1. Private: 1 - 50
2. Lance Corporal: 51 - 99
3. Corporal: 100 - 184
4. Sergeant: 185 - 244
5. Master Sergeant: 245 - 424
6. Chief Warrant Officer: 425 - 574
7. Lieutenant: 575 - 724
8. Captain: 725 - 924
9. Lieutenant Colonel 1025 - 1254

If you want to see what's higher (Major General and so on)...Then get there.

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thnx people. But are there like any more things I get to do as I get promoted n stuff? like do I get access to more stuff n options? :help

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I get promoted n stuff? like do I get access to more stuff n options?
You get promoted and you gain access by the quality of your replies and how sincere you are when it comes to following the rules. ;) We press on quality not quantity. When quality increases the quantity will go up naturally.

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol. Keep a chill dude! I was just getting some info cuz I didnt know how it works in here. So relax! :smokingc: