Maritme Naval Book

function4130

Hi guys,

I've been spending quite some time for these books online but fail to find in on the internet. If anyone would have any leads for me to find these book, I'd really appreciate it. Here are the books
i) The Queen's regulations for the Royal Navy
ii) Defense of ships against sabotage attack 1974
iii) Boat signal book 1974
iv) Rules for arrangement of structures and fittings in the vicinity of magnetic compasses
v) List of ship stations (volume 2)
vi) Collisions and groundings and near misses (Hits and misses)

Any lead at all would be very helpful. I've hit a brick wall on my search.

Thanks again. Have a nice day.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hi guys,

I've been spending quite some time for these books online but fail to find in on the internet. If anyone would have any leads for me to find these book, I'd really appreciate it. Here are the books
i) The Queen's regulations for the Royal Navy
ii) Defense of ships against sabotage attack 1974
iii) Boat signal book 1974
iv) Rules for arrangement of structures and fittings in the vicinity of magnetic compasses
v) List of ship stations (volume 2)
vi) Collisions and groundings and near misses (Hits and misses)

Any lead at all would be very helpful. I've hit a brick wall on my search.

Thanks again. Have a nice day.
Try https://www.abebooks.com/ or Alibris: Used Books, Used Textbooks, Rare & Out-of-Print Books They might have something. I use them for text books or books out of print. This is a link to Google books for the Queens Regulations for the Royal Navy: The Queen's regulations for the ... - Google Books I just googled the title. I hadn't come across Google Books before so will have an explore. Any way the link leads to an ebook. Another place which won't be of use in your particular search but does have a lot of classic books and novels as free downloads is: Project Gutenberg - free ebooks Well worth a look. Good luck & hope this helps.

aussienscale

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
If any of them have potentially been re-produced commercially see if you can find an ISBN number for them, every book produced commercially for sale has a unique ISBN Number assigned to it. You can then use this number to search or order the books

Last edited:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
One more thing try the Royal Navy, their museum, the Imperial War Museum, the Royal British Legion, or the Navalmens Association (or it's British equivalent). A few old salts might have a copies lying around.