Lateral Transfer

b_alex

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me information on or know someone who i can talk to about getting a lateral transfer from the canadian navy to the RAN? I am a serving member of the submarine community and would very much like to transfer over. I have been on the ADF website, and i think i have a general idea, but i am very much still in the dark about the proper way to do this. I want the transition to be as smooth and essentially painless as dealing with a military can be. Also i want to make sure i do it proper the first time. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated!

cheers

StoresBasher

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me information on or know someone who i can talk to about getting a lateral transfer from the canadian navy to the RAN? I am a serving member of the submarine community and would very much like to transfer over. I have been on the ADF website, and i think i have a general idea, but i am very much still in the dark about the proper way to do this. I want the transition to be as smooth and essentially painless as dealing with a military can be. Also i want to make sure i do it proper the first time. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated!

cheers
Contact DFR
Recruitment Centre: FAQ - Defence Jobs Australia

ammotech921

I too am interseted in doing the lateral transfer and I have been at since Dec 2012, it is a long ordeal. Been in for almost 20 years here in the Canadian Military and I am trying to way my options here. Realize it can take up to 2 years before you are finally in the Australian military, given that you have a few steps to do and are evaluated at each step. Good luck and hope to see you over there.

Also Is it true that all the interviews are done in England? Being that I am in Canada, it can be costly to fly over there for an interview. Is there any way for Canadians to do the interviews here or do it via phone. Just a thought

Last edited: