2nd hand frigates

arkangel007

Hi every one

Pretty new in this field. I've been approched by a Goverment in South East Asia who wants to purchased 2 second hand frigate with (-30) services with sea worthy condition. Is anyone there know where and who i can contact to get the information. So that I can introudce them to the goverment official who will talk further.

Thanks in advance

Systems Adict

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hi every one

Pretty new in this field. I've been approached by a Government in South East Asia who wants to purchased 2 second hand frigate with (-30) services with sea worthy condition. Is anyone there know where and who i can contact to get the information. So that I can introduce them to the government official who will talk further.

Thanks in advance
I understand that you would prefer a named contact, but....

Have you tried contacting companies, like Luerssen ?

Lurssen.com

They build yachts / ships, but are currently acting as a sales broker of ex-naval vessels too. (for example, they are currently responsible for the sale of the 3 OPV's that were built in the UK for the Sultan of Brunei).

In addition, you may wish to try & contact some of the larger European Naval ship manufacturers ?

Some of them have brokered sales of ex-National Navy vessels to countries like Brazil, Chile & Romania...

Then again, even just a standard internet web search (on google.com), can turn up things like this....

Ships for sale, used ship sales, work boats, ferries, tankers - free photo ads - Military Ships - Apollo Duck

(scroll to the bottom of page 4, once it's opened !)

I hope that this helps....

SA

Jon K

Then again, even just a standard internet web search (on google.com), can turn up things like this....
I like especially STEALTH HYPER-SUB... Designed for covert operations and able to dive to 1200 Ft, carry up to 10 Tonnes payload and travel anywhere in the world undetected.... and 80kts (150km/h) assault boats...:rolleyes:

StevoJH

The Bunker Group
Another one of the photos looks like a Fremantle class patrol boat, but I thought all those got turned into razor blades.