Where is Iraq's WMD?

Blackclaw

While I do not believe the war had that much to do with WMD, it may be a bit early to declare that there aren't any. Just as many Republican Guard units refused to engage, they may have refused to use chemical weapons, especially if they knew it was likely to kill civilians in Baghdad. If Iraqis have hidden any, it will probably take Iraqis to tell us where they are.

AK_PAK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Blackclaw said:
"especially if they knew it was likely to kill civilians in Baghdad. "
That's funny, I thought it was part of the American propaganda machine that the Iraqis don't give a crap about civillians.

Blackclaw

Ameer Kiani said:
Blackclaw said:
"especially if they knew it was likely to kill civilians in Baghdad. "
That's funny, I thought it was part of the American propaganda machine that the Iraqis don't give a crap about civillians.
The Iraqi leadership certainly didn't and there were certainly some nasty thugs in the military as well. But I don't think the average Iraqi soldier wanted to release chemical weapons near Baghdad where they could kill him and his family.

Hamza_K

Even if they plant a few shells of chemical/bio weapons, who would know? The UN said it should moniter the search, but who is listening anways.

NARC

The US has said it WILL find them, guess this means it doesnt matter wat
the world thinks, the US will definatly plant them, their heads are on this one, especially that chimp of a leader, Bush. :(

Blackclaw

The US is in a no win situation with you guys. If it doesn't find them, it was wrong. If it does find them, you'll assume they were planted.

NARC

Ok BlackClaw, lets assums Iraq has got WMDs, but Iraq have hiddin these in the best place possible, i mean they r completey buried say 500, heck a 1000 meters underground. Now lets say the US were looking for these for 2 months now, and could not find them (they have them, but could not find them), wat do u think the US will do??

.....Its obvios, u have to "bring ur boys" home sometime so the inivitable will happen, some yankee or brit will walk into a cave and yell "Yareeeekaa"
(Meaning he goes and plants them). And every1 lives happily ever after.

BTW, i am glad that Saddam has gone, but not the way he went.