Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Missiles & WMDs

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Question about the M-302

This is a discussion on Question about the M-302 within the Missiles & WMDs forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hi Folks, when I watched at the pictures, that where taken from the M-302 rockets, that Israel found in a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old July 15th, 2014   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Question about the M-302

Hi Folks,

when I watched at the pictures, that where taken from the M-302 rockets, that Israel found in a ship on its way to Gaza in March this year, I wounderd about their tips.

h**p://militaryedge.org/armaments/302mm-khaibar/ [not allowed to post links yet..]

Some have a rounded cone, some a have a straight cone. the ones with a straight cone have an extra yellow stripe on them.

Is i possible, that these are just dummies? I does not take much, to weld a cone and some fins to a barrel.

I would be interessted in your opinion.

Cheers
JeanClaude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2016
moon_light
This message has been deleted by OPSSG. Reason: No one liners
Old August 12th, 2016   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
Look like a dummy missiles
Please refrain from making one line posts. Expand your posts with some commentary, preferably informed.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: