Pakistani Missile's Range and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watcher

Ghauri II can reach teleaviv... its not that hard to increase the range of the missile of course that means less payload.

Subject line is pretty misleading....

Mujahid

Re: pakistan and tel aviv

yes if the missiles are placed very close to the border with Iran. I think that the isrealis know it very well.

wasalam,

Mujahid :cop

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Shaheen-III which Pakistan says that it has range of 36,00+, can reach Til Aviv.
Faisal, There is no Shaheen-III, its Ghauri III and it has range of some 3,600 KMs. Look for a source in the coming days if you can't wait search on Dawn archives.

Siddiqi

Ghauri 3 has not been commissioned into Pakistan Army as off yet however Ghuari 2 is well capable off hitting tel aviv if you lower the payload that is.

saraab

All we get our missile range from is propoganda so im not sure wether we got the range.
i agree. whenever they were tested, the distance was far less b/w the launch pad and the point of impact. although there may have been some reason behind it but still.

Maybe the tests next month, considering the point of impact is at the arabian sea, may give a better idea.
Otherwise i dont remember any missile (i.e hatf III, shaheen series and ghauri series ) being tested to their near limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.