Winning decorations, and battle.

A.Mookerjee

Banned Member
Has it occurred to anyone, that those soldiers who win, perhaps the highest gallantry military awards, are actually guilty of basic insubordination. Why? One has to accomplish the objective, and more importantly, get back to fight again. Nearly all our highest gallantry award winners, won the award posthumously. I am talking of India. There is one soldier, who won two such gallantry awards, the highest in India.
This shows that these awards are not usually awarded posthumously. I don't think these awards are given to spread happiness, that they were awarded.

smdw912

Has it occurred to anyone, that those soldiers who win, perhaps the highest gallantry military awards, are actually guilty of basic insubordination. Why? One has to accomplish the objective, and more importantly, get back to fight again. Nearly all our highest gallantry award winners, won the award posthumously. I am talking of India. There is one soldier, who won two such gallantry awards, the highest in India.
This shows that these awards are not usually awarded posthumously. I don't think these awards are given to spread happiness, that they were awarded.
I'm kinda of confused. Are you trying to tell me that hero's who win combat awards are in sense selfish and do not follow directions. Please clarify your argument:confused: please!