Unit patches and insignia

AegisFC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I was attached to 2 Arliegh Burke class destroyers during my naval service, here are the unit patches for those ships.

USS Stouts official patch.

This was sold as the unofficial patch, we had the same image painted on our bridge wing and the image was also on our hats as well (instead of the official coat of arms).

During my 2003 deployment we worked with NATO in the STAnding NAVal FORces MEDiterranean, and we were all given this pin for our uniforms to wear on duty or in port.

The patch for my 2nd destroyer.

I'd love to see other unit patches, pins, etc, but only if you were involved in working with them, served or worked as a civilian on a program. In other words I am not interested in any patches or whatever you pulled off the internet to post because they look neat.

eckherl

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Here is a few of the units that I was honored and proud to serve with, some of them I have more than one rotation with.

eliaslar

This is the patch of 332 "Hawk" (Geraki, in Greek) Tactical Fighte Squadron of HAF, it currently operates with Mirage2000 EG/BG and it is stationed in Tanagra AFB, 114 TFW.

rattmuff

Lurk-loader?
21st Engineer Battalion (unit) and Göta Engineers (regiment). I did my compulsory 11 months there.

21st June?! Already.. damn that was fast, my military service ended a year ago.