UN has a Missile Launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I know but I was just caught up in to thinking that this launcher thing is not painted as yet, as are the other UN vehicles on that webpage. Anywayz, I guess it was just a confusion created by this wierd website. This is what happens when people create websites haphazardly.

srirangan

Banned Member
armage said:
:mad: What a s@#$ lot of BS.....
Maybe you should read the site yourself carefully before posting this stuff i mean even the US doesn't have plasma weapons and you expecting the UN to have them???
He was being sarcastic mate. Kudos TRK!

artistoli

Why are so many Americans seemingly scared of the UN invading or something? The UN tends to be a bit helpless wherever it operates; I certainly wouldn't be worried about being taken over by the blue helmets! Besides... some people seem not to understand that the UN has no forces of it's own and just relies on member states to provide troops and equipment.

That whacky website with the white Hummers lined up!? I mean come on! They are probably US vehicles returning from foreign service. As for the missile launcher... well it sure looks like a SCUD 'B' launcher to me, and at a guess I say it was brought back from Iraq as a war trophy or for some evaluation.

Berserk Fury

lol a missile launcher?
doesn't have any UN markings.
looks like a decomissioned missile launcher as the tracks are already really dirty.
maybe a European tag on the truck...
so it's definately not in the US....
what a bunch of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.