field stripped

Fabrique Nationale P90:

Glock Pistol:

Sig pro 226 pistol:

Heckler and Koch G3 Assualt Rife:

Heckler and Koch Mp5

Steyr SSG

G3 Assualt Rifle with Scope

Admin: All you have to do is COPY and PASTE.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Man I just love that FN P-90. Never used it though. Fav gun from the ones I have used >>> MP-5...Kicks major ass. :ar15

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Anyone used the P-90? It hasn't been accepted that well outside of France.
I think it might have been submitted as part of the Aust militaries request prev. We ended up with the Steyr, and then modified it. (and then destroyed some of the inherent dynamics in the gun, so had to fix it again!)

IIRC we have .22 versions of the Steyr which we use for some training roles. Not a lot of kick in a .22 Bullpup - unless its a magnum round, then it feels like a 9mm.

It's an interesting looking weapon though.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
dabrownguy said:
Wait a minute does Pak army use the Bullpup? or is it civilin?
Doesn't Pakistan use the AK? Definitely not a bullpup.

OTOH, if you are a civilian and you have a Bullpup in your house, then you're either in the Swiss army or living in the US. Bullies aren't your standard gun for purchase in a normal civilian gun shop. Milforce usage only.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Some units in the Pakistan Army use the Steyr Aug (Bullpup design) which is made under license inside Pakistan.

Here is proof :D

JTF-2 HOPE

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
gf0012 said:
dabrownguy said:

OTOH, if you are a civilian and you have a Bullpup in your house, then you're either in the Swiss army or living in the US. Bullies aren't your standard gun for purchase in a normal civilian gun shop. Milforce usage only.
Pakistan Army uses a variety of small arms, including G-3, M4A1, Styr AUG,
MP-5, and so on... AK-47 or type 57 is becoming a thing of past.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
JTF-2 HOPE said:
gf0012 said:
dabrownguy said:

Pakistan Army uses a variety of small arms, including G-3, M4A1, Styr AUG,
MP-5, and so on... AK-47 or type 57 is becoming a thing of past.
JTF-2 HOPE, Shamayel.

Thanks guys, I knew about the MP5's, M16's and G3's, but I didn't realise that they played with the Steyr's. Learnt something new!

(the ref to "definitely not a bullpup" was that the AK was not a bullpup)

what do the Pakistani naval combat guys use (the pakistani equivalent of the SBS or SEALs?)

umair

Peace Enforcer
The naval SSG Gary uses the StyreAug,saw it in a documentary sometime back.They also use the MP-5.
Oh one more thing I saw a picture of a G3 in some army publication at my uncle's house.
This G-3 had a magzine enlarged length wise,which made me infer that this magazine carries 30 rounds instead of the usual 20.Also it featured a laser sight and scope and a grenade launcher thingy.Must be one of the local G3 variants.Looked it up in my Janes small arms and assault rifle guide but could'nt find it.

A

Aussie Digger

Here's the new Australian Army 0.50 Calibre Sniper rifle:
. I'll try and dig up some photo's of the rest of our current small arms. Cheers.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Holy CRAP!!! I love those anti material rifles dude. Is that baby made in OZ or did they import it??

Oh and You´re welcome GF.