The Pakistan Air Force-PAF- Viper Movie

fahadmasood111

Hope u guys like this one. I made this and took a good chunk of my weekend. for details, contact

fahadmasood111 at hotmail.com
fahadmasood111 at yahoo.com

Sit back and enjoy.
it may be big but its worth the wait, trust me

To Watch (must be registered member of DefenceTalk):
http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/showgallery.php/cat/3230

This one goes out to the Quake Victims of Pakistan...
..May allah give us the hope and energy to sustain this shock as a nation, AMEN.

Your kind comments/replies will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Rapidshare is great but I will upload this movie in the gallery soon... thank you!

BTW, who owns this movie?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
A smaller version (still broadband) will be uploaded soon as well but it would be smaller resolution for those who are not fortunate enough to view the current movie due to their network connection. ;)

Elite-Pilot

Banned Member
WOW!! NICELY DONE!!

*CLAPS*

1)LOVE THE INTRO

2)SONG VERY ACCURATE TO THE VIDEO

3)BEGINS AT A GOOD TIME

4)ENDS AT PERFECT TIME

5)I LOVE THE IMAGES THAT COME IN BETWEEN!

5/5 MY VOTE!:gun

*SALUTE TO PAKISTANI AIR FORCE* WHAT DO YA THINK WEBBY, YA LIKE IT?

Last edited:

Shaheen

wow!!!what a fantastic movie Fahad u've submitted!!!!i like every part of this movie!!!But i wanna ask u a question!how old this movie is?

fieldmarshal

mysterious said:
Just a little correction, PAF has Falcons, not Vipers.
:)
Basically all f-16 are designated as falcon, as all us ac are designated a name. viper is somthing that just came along n is not reserved for any countries f-16 in particular.

ur comment is more like splitting hair.

fahadmasood111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry for the...

... late reply. but got very busy. its the effort behind the video that counts. and the reason i made it is very clear in the first post. hope u take it in the stride that i made it. thanx again. please, do keep em coming. kh for now.

Video Link

Fahad Plz send me the link of complete link of Vipers video link in mail. Last time the link u send me of rapid share has error.

Regards,

fightermki

it was agood and encouraging video, i hope that will motivate the youth , but there wasnt any manuver or trick besides high speed flypast and subsequent pullups , i really wanted to see some tough tricks which shows skills of paf pilots . any ways a good video.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
fightermki said:
it was agood and encouraging video, i hope that will motivate the youth , but there wasnt any manuver or trick besides high speed flypast and subsequent pullups , i really wanted to see some tough tricks which shows skills of paf pilots . any ways a good video.
The video is probably from morning warm up flight for both F-16 & the pilot. They just fly in small area, here and there. PAF doesnt put on shows for any one.

RootX

The video is probably from morning warm up flight for both F-16 & the pilot. They just fly in small area, here and there. PAF doesnt put on shows for any one.
I saw this video on Facebook

It seems that this songs was made for our Falcons

Aa Humein Aazma
Aa Chu Ke Dikha

Great Work Fahad (I really Loved EPs song with this video)

Long Live Pakistan Armed Forces
Long Live Pakistan

nollvllad

I saw this video on Facebook

It seems that this songs was made for our Falcons

Aa Humein Aazma
Aa Chu Ke Dikha

Great Work Fahad (I really Loved EPs song with this video)

Long Live Pakistan Armed Forces
Long Live Pakistan
salam i am new here... i uploaded a video too but thats on youtube.. how can i upload video here :( i need serious help...

this video is really great... loved it:gun