New Pictures of JF-17

nsdap_id

Salaam,

Such a glimpse of fine shots...

Please take no offence, the RD-33 turbojet smokes too much and it will make JF-17 vulnerable in future air war despite its low-vizz cammo. Sino-Pak team should have modified it to minimize its emission. ;) :) :cop :cop :cop

umair

Peace Enforcer
The smoke trail reminds me of the early GE-J79 turbojets used in the F-104s and F-4s.A pilot could spot the fighter ten miles away just by it's dense smoke trail.
But still she is a beaut! I grow to like it more and more every time I see it. :pak :china

Londo Molari

I personally believe the smoke will not be a big disadvantage, other than pollution...

JF-17 will probably try to engage the enemy from beyond visual range, and then return for reload... because having a dogfight with Mig-29s and Su-30s is probably not an option.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
nice work, let me know if you ever do one of an F/A-18 or a JSF.. ;)

(or even one of the ROSE mirages - nice aircraft, they are still faster than an F/A-18 "on the deck")

nsdap_id

COOL...

The Watcher,

I love your work on it. My personal suggestion: Why don't Sino-Pak start to draw a - let's say-a "JF-17C Thunder" - with F-16 wing and fins (including nine hardpoints) so that it can be interchangeable to viper.

Therefore can reduce logistical problem. My two cents...