Military India: MARCOS

Ekonom

Hello!
Excuse, I badly talk in English
I am engaged in military reconstruction. You could not help me with the following information. Interests, what stripes are applied in CounterTerror Units «MARCOS» (MCF, QRS) (India).

aaaditya

Ekonom said:
Hello!
Excuse, I badly talk in English
I am engaged in military reconstruction. You could not help me with the following information. Interests, what stripes are applied in CounterTerror Units «MARCOS» (MCF, QRS) (India).
for information on the indian commandos i suggest you check this website www.bharat-rakshak.com this website also contains their patches.

also check this link from the same website:

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/LAND-FORCES/Special-Forces/

just click on which special forces you are interested and you will get all information about them.

marcos(marine commandos) are the special forces of the navy.

Ekonom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I knew thanks about this site. Unfortunately, I have not found there the necessary information.
Still for a long time we search for the information: what symbolics on беретах divisions MARCOS
About 2 months we can not already find the information on these questions :(
In advance thanks

Ekonom

Really nobody can help me!: (
who can earlier the soldier saw Indian and can explain to me.
1) on take the fighter that for a metal sign?
2) that for an oval stripe on the right forearm?
In advance we thank from our command:)

Ekonom

suryaaa said:
thanks for the information.

do you have any info on the operations carried out by marcos.
Please: http: // students.engr.scu.edu / jabraham/specwar/specops/india/mcf/page4.html
Misters, help with иформацией on stripes!!

Silver

Ekonom said:

Really nobody can help me!: (
who can earlier the soldier saw Indian and can explain to me.
1) on take the fighter that for a metal sign?
2) that for an oval stripe on the right forearm?
In advance we thank from our command:)
He's not an indian.

Silver

Ekonom said:
No. I think it's a really indian forces
The Guy is Pathan.

the gun he's carrying is not being used in india at all.

these guns r not of indian make nor being used in india.

i dont knw who's making those but pakistan USA and sum other countries use it.
now as 4 the pic is concerned the guy is from speacial security force called lightning.

will update u with further details.

and another thing..indians are dark ppl not this young man type.

Last edited by a moderator:

kams

Silver said:
The Guy is Pathan.

the gun he's carrying is not being used in india at all.

these guns r not of indian make nor being used in india.

i dont knw who's making those but pakistan USA and sum other countries use it.
now as 4 the pic is concerned the guy is from speacial security force called lightning.

will update u with further details.

and another thing..indians are dark ppl not this young man type.
:)

Care to tell us which gun is he carrying?

That funny, Indians being dark skinned...Some are others are not..:eek:nfloorl:

Silver

kams said:
:)

Care to tell us which gun is he carrying?

That funny, Indians being dark skinned...Some are others are not..:eek:nfloorl:

Description
The Heckler and Koch MP5 Submachine gun is a lightweight, air-cooled, magazine-fed, delayed blowback operated, select-fire weapon that can be shouldered or hand fired. The H&K MP5 submachine gun is chambered for various pistol cartridges to include 9x19mm Luger, .40 S&W, and 10mm Auto. It fires from a closed-bolt position in semi-automatic, 2 or 3-round burst, and sustained fire modes. The weapon utilizes the unique H&K roller-locked bolt system used commonly throughout the H&K family of small arms.

The unique features of the H&K MP5 submachine gun include a free floating cold hammer-forged barrel, stamped sheet steel receiver, fluted chamber, straight-line stock and a pistol grip with ambidextrous safety/selector lever.

The modular design of the weapon consists of six (6) assembly groups, not including the carry sling. This design provides an unmatched degree of flexibility as these groups can be exchanged with optional groups to create various styles of weapons for numerous operational requirements. This design also allows assemblies to be repaired separately from the weapon which can be fitted with a new group and immediately returned to service.

The bare metal surfaces of the MP5 are phosphated and coated with a black lacquer paint. This dry lacquer coating is applied with a magnetic charge and then baked onto the metal in an oven. The resulting finish is highly resistant to salt water corrosion and surface wear.

History
The H&K MP5 was first produced in the mid 1960s as th HK54. H&K's internal Protocol Department established the acronym for its first 9mm submachine gun based on the following code:

First Character Type of Weapon

1 Box-fed light machine gun
2 Belt-fed machine gun
3 Select-fire assault rifle
4 Paramilitary rifle (German)
5 Submachine gun
6 Grenade launcher, complete weapon
7 Grenade launcher, add-on weapon
8 (not used)
9 Semi-automatic paramilitary rifle (USA)

Second Character Caliber

1 7.62 x 51 mm
2 7.62 x 39 mm
3 5.56 x 45 mm
4 9 x 19 mm
5 (not used)
6 4.6 x 36 mm
7 (not used)
8 (not used)
9 40 mm

The H&K HK54 received it's current acronym "MP5" when it was officially adopted by the West German government for use by its Police and Border Guard as the "Machine Pistol 5", or MP5.
The first MP5s were imported into the U.S. in the very early 1970s. Original HK-Oberndorf produced MP5s were imported into the U.S. and thus marked with "Harrington & Richardson", "Saco", "HK-Inc., Arlington VA", "HK-Inc., Chantilly, VA", and the present marking "HK-Inc., Sterling, VA". This stamp is located on the right side of the magazine well. All 23 or more of the officially recognized variants of the MP5 submachine gun have been imported into the U.S. The MP5 is imported into the U.S. exclusively by H&K for law enforcement and military sale.

Silver

Model No. MP012M
Product Name B&T MP5 A5 - Tactical Lighted Forearm
Weight 0.0g
Barrel Length 229mm
Barrel Caliber 6.08mm
Bullet Capacity 200
Bullet 6mm BB
Initial Bullet Speed 85-95m/sec
Battery Type Mini Type