Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Military Photos & Videos

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

How to upload your pictures to the Gallery

This is a discussion on How to upload your pictures to the Gallery within the Military Photos & Videos forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Please see attached images for a quick walk through. If you have any questions or need to upload pictures in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old July 27th, 2005   #1
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
How to upload your pictures to the Gallery

Please see attached images for a quick walk through.

If you have any questions or need to upload pictures in bulk - that can be arranged through FTP. Please let me know either by posting here or in email at admin@defencetalk.com

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg upload1.jpg (43.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg upload2.jpg (123.6 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg upload3.jpg (186.1 KB, 64 views)

Got a problem? Need help? Contact me!
WebMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2005   #2
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Re: How to upload your pictures to the Gallery

REQUEST:

Please remember to put proper TITLE to any picture(s) you upload. The picture should be properly TITLED so that all of us who look at it know what it is and also it helps when people search on search engines.

If you don't know anything about the picture you are uploading, atleast put military branch and the type of equipment.

Picture being uploaded to the US > Air Force > Bombers > B-2 < section would have title look like something this:

US Air Force - B-2 Bomber

Or picture being uploaded to the US > Army> Tanks > Abrams

US Army - Abrams Tank

Use these examples only when you don't know what to put as a title... above examples are pretty specific and anyone looking at the picture gets a general idea of what is the picture about.

There is a great chance of pictures not getting approval if they lack atleast a title.

Got a problem? Need help? Contact me!
WebMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2011   #3
Private First Class
Threads:
I have been a member of the Forum since 2006, and have uploaded many photos to the picture forum in that time.
But lately, I have found when I am logged in and on the pictures forum page, there is no functional "Upload Photos" link to do so, and this function is not displayed at all on the page! or related pages. I have tried all I know to no avail.
Could you please suggest a course of action,
thanks John.
CJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2013
shayanjameel08
This message has been deleted by Preceptor. Reason: Post violates forum rules one-liners
Old March 10th, 2017
ethan123
This message has been deleted by gf0012-aust. Reason: posting nonsense, posting one liners, ignoring forum rules

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: