Chinese Anti-stealth Radar For Exportion, amazing?

badguy2000

this is a picture of Czechish anti-stealth radar.it was reported that its exportion to China was stopped by UNCLE SAM deliberately.
But sveral days ago,China exhibited a kind of homemade anti-stealth radar for exportion.
Uncle Sam seems to have some more worries!
Amazing?

Hussain

So the export was stopped and China decided to produce its own? Is it actually based on Czech technology or is it merely similar in appearance? Who is China going to export this to?

tphuang

Super Moderator
Hussain said:
So the export was stopped and China decided to produce its own? Is it actually based on Czech technology or is it merely similar in appearance? Who is China going to export this to?
I'm going to say China probably got help from both the Czechs and Ukrainians.

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
tphuang said:
I'm going to say China probably got help from both the Czechs and Ukrainians.
Are there any chances for Pakistan that can Pakistan get this radar and if yes then what would pakistan do with the Czech radar which was going to be leased to Pakistan for sometime

Hussain

kashifshahzad said:
Are there any chances for Pakistan that can Pakistan get this radar and if yes then what would Pakistan do with the Czech radar which was going to be leased to Pakistan for sometime
I think the Pakistan's need quality radars from wherever they can get them. If the Czechs are willing to provide them as well as the Chinese it is all the better for the Pakistanis. The question in my view now would be what missile system can the Chinese radar system be equipped with. Has China produced an AAM which is capable enough to be married to this radar system (if it is as good as the Czech system)?

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Dr Phobus said:
Can anyone tell me, is this a low frequency, bi/multi static radar design ?
:vamp
Hmmm I reckon this could be based on the Czech Vera radar. But I think it won't be exactly the same of course as there must be improvements. You can check Vera radar specs on the internet but probably not much available in the public domain.

chaoticsensatio

kashifshahzad said:
Are there any chances for Pakistan that can Pakistan get this radar and if yes then what would pakistan do with the Czech radar which was going to be leased to Pakistan for sometime
there have been some rumors of a program under going between Pakistan and China to develope a enhanced OHR system to equip the air defence with anit stealth capability. three or four prototypes of OHR are operational and undergoing testing. and there is a possibility that this radar is a product of that program

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
chaoticsensatio said:
there have been some rumors of a program under going between Pakistan and China to develope a enhanced OHR system to equip the air defence with anit stealth capability. three or four prototypes of OHR are operational and undergoing testing. and there is a possibility that this radar is a product of that program
I really want to know that from where you got this news.
Both of these countries are not able to solve the issues related to radar and engine which are to be installed in the thunder then how can they be too forward in this field this might be improvement in the S-300 which is a long range radar but this anti-Stealth radar:unknown