Military Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay_ijn

I just wanted to discuss to some good military websites which provide up to date and accurate information.

I searched in google many times about french air force websites,but we get info about frech air force during ww1/ww2 and not todays french air force.
And the official website is in french language so I couldn't read it.
I wanted info about the aircraft they operate,their inventory,articles etc.
Can some body provide the names of websites.

I might have created this thread in wrong forum,but i had no place where i could create this thread.

mysterious

The thing is, hardly any 'free' website would give you correct information which is up-to-date! The effort that goes in to acquiring latest info on defence related issues, specially inventories or techs in use by some forces and what not; doesn't come cheap and so only a 'few' websites out there really give an accurate account of what really is going on (even that might be restricted to what the media has been allowed to cover) and they do cost some real-time money!

ajay_ijn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WebMaster said:
You mean sites that charge money for the information, correct?
Nopes i wanted some free ones.
I do think there are also some good websites which provide info for free.
Global Security.
Aeronautics.ru provides extensive info about russian military and latest conflicts like kosovo,afghanistan.

It might be difficult the provide info of every military and also update them with latest news.

Status
Not open for further replies.