a query replying to some threads

Kampgruppe1970

I notice I have to have posts authorised on some threads I have noticed 2 of them are involving my country I have noticed 1 of my posts was blocked no swear words or aggressive language it's as if the English don't like different views in regards to Scottish Independence yet they can post any sort of nonsense in regards to my country and base it as fact and I can't respond

StobieWan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I notice I have to have posts authorised on some threads I have noticed 2 of them are involving my country I have noticed 1 of my posts was blocked no swear words or aggressive language it's as if the English don't like different views in regards to Scottish Independence yet they can post any sort of nonsense in regards to my country and base it as fact and I can't respond
Well, the site is traditionally has been heavily based around Australia, so I think you can rule out a perfidious English conspiracy :) A lot of the moderators and senior site staff are Australia/SEA/US and honestly have no vested interest. There are a number of UK moderators and we're all perfectly willing to hear anyone out so I think your difficulties are likely not caused by any unwillingness to listen to your case.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've gone through your post history and approved the posts that were sitting in an unapproved state - this happens sometimes with new members, it's as though the spam filter catches them for some reason. If you have any further issues with it you can leave me a visitor message and I'll look into it.

I don't know why you'd jump to conclusions so readily, of course you can respond, just keep it civil and there won't be a problem. I'm not giving you carte blanche to go troll the English members, and I expect the same thing out of them, too. There's no conspiracy here, but it's pretty disappointing how frequently new members decide that accusations should be the first resort of communication.