Hooah and Hello

AfghanAmbush

Signed up about 40 mins ago, looked around the forum saw some interesting stuff and I decided to join. I'm from Afghanistan, born and raised there. Probably seen more action then most and hopefully I can give some input and also learn new things. For the looks of it, some of the members are already in the DoD or have experience. I no longer live in Afghanistan but near washington d.c, next to the pentagon. What I know most is probably the mujahideen around the world, from Chechnya to Afghanistan. I've probably seen every public video released from insurgents from Iraq and Afghanistan. Saying that I have a question, what am I allowed to post here? Can I post some videos that may be violent here?

Thanks

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Signed up about 40 mins ago, looked around the forum saw some interesting stuff and I decided to join. I'm from Afghanistan, born and raised there. Probably seen more action then most and hopefully I can give some input and also learn new things. For the looks of it, some of the members are already in the DoD or have experience. I no longer live in Afghanistan but near washington d.c, next to the pentagon. What I know most is probably the mujahideen around the world, from Chechnya to Afghanistan. I've probably seen every public video released from insurgents from Iraq and Afghanistan. Saying that I have a question, what am I allowed to post here? Can I post some videos that may be violent here?

Thanks

No you can't post violent videos or any video that would be graphic in nature to most of our members.

Having said that, Welcome to DT. Looking forward to your input. Btw, what part of Afghanistan are you from?