Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Intros & Off Topic

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Hi there

This is a discussion on Hi there within the Intros & Off Topic forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; I'm just a military enthusiast, I run a strategy gaming channel on youtube known as Agrippa Maxentius, I guess a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old February 28th, 2017   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Hi there

I'm just a military enthusiast, I run a strategy gaming channel on youtube known as Agrippa Maxentius, I guess a sort of way to make up for my lack of Army/Military experience. Due to having high blood pressure, I never managed to pass a physical, an unfortunate situation but hey, such is life.

My dad was a 1st LT in Vietnam with the 577, I guess that's part of the reason I have such an interest in Military Matters, but even as a young kid I remember watching old WW2 movies such as "The Longest Day" and "A bridge too far" would love to be accepted in this forum, and thank you all for your service.
whitewolf07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2017   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf07 View Post
I'm just a military enthusiast, I run a strategy gaming channel on youtube known as Agrippa Maxentius, I guess a sort of way to make up for my lack of Army/Military experience. Due to having high blood pressure, I never managed to pass a physical, an unfortunate situation but hey, such is life.

My dad was a 1st LT in Vietnam with the 577, I guess that's part of the reason I have such an interest in Military Matters, but even as a young kid I remember watching old WW2 movies such as "The Longest Day" and "A bridge too far" would love to be accepted in this forum, and thank you all for your service.
Gidday cobber and welcome aboard. We hope that you enjoy your time here and please take time to acquaint yourself with the rules.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: