Hey there

Thinkingfor29

I'm a new member and found this forum as interesting as it's less politically based and almost strictly military discussion based which makes it easier to discuss modern conflicts without hard feelings. I follow current events and am starting to become an military enthusiast.

I'm more education on events on the Middle East and have a good amount of military knowledge based on that region. Looking forward to having discussions here. Thank you. :)

Volkodav

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Welcome aboard, have a read of the rules, info pages (lots of interesting stuff in there) and join in. We are lucky to have some very knowledgeable members who are happy to share their wisdom and insights so enjoy and feel free add to discussions if you have something to contribute.

Thinkingfor29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you, appreciate it, will share my insight soon. Although I'd like to see an Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread at least relating to Gaza and Israel as there are ongoing skirmishes that usually occur there. I wonder if moderators would accept that, no political discussion first.