Hey new kid here

Spetsznaz

Hey I'm the new kid so I will give you a mini Bio

I and 15 years and I have a large weapons knowledge, I am very interested in military tactics and strategics.

I have been in love with weapons, aircraft ect. Since I was 12

I am From the Caucasus part of Russia, Chechnya, Georgia ect.

I was looking for a place to talk to people who share my interests:ar15

Ask more if you want

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey. Welcome to defencetalk. Just out of curiosity where are you actually from? Georgia isn't a part of Russia just fyi. ;)

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just out of curiosity are you still living in Chechnya, or in Russia?

Spetsznaz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope you are not judging me:p:

No I actually moved into the United States and I live in Washington State

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just curious. :) I'm a Russian living in the states, myself. So I can hardly critisize.

Spetsznaz

Oh man thats a relief, I though this was like all americans.

Do you speak russian?

oh and this might be weird, but what is you russian name mine is Vladimir or vova

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Russian namy is Yuri, or Yura. And yes I speak Russian fluently. It's better then my english.

Spetsznaz

Better that your English. Wow that's unexpected. I came to America when I was 6 and I speak English with no accent what so ever, alot of people think I am American or Israeli, because I have very curly hair.

By the way, how did you become a Mod?

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Posted here a lot, displayed some knowledge and level-headed judgement (I hope that's what it was :) ) and was offered the spot.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not really. I can edit your posts. I can delete, move, rename, etc. with the threads in the forums I'm moderating. But all of this is only if you're breaking the rules. Otherwise I'm in the same boat as you.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey Feanor whats the difference between a super mod and a normal mod
What Preceptor said. Additionally a Super Mod moderates all the forums on the board, while a moderator just moderates a few. Though in effect, it tends to get blurry. While I can only edit your posts, and move or lock threads in the forums I'm responsible for, if I see a problem in another forum I will still issue a warning, and bring it to the attention of the other moderators.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hey Welcome to DefenceTalk and thanks for registering and posting. Please share the website with your friends!

No I am no supreme ruler, just the guy who fixes something when its broken and oh yeah, the guy who pays the bills around here. :D

Thanks and enjoy!