Hello My Name Is...

Supermoves

Can I swing on the proverbial testicles on this site's creators for a moment? I just discovered these forums and they are the best! My name is Craig and I run a website focused on Intelligence news, and I won't yet post the name of the site (I dont want anyone thinking Im here for self promotion), but I did want to say hello and say how much I love these forums...people here are so much more educated on the topics than the average person.

Also, thanks to all former and active-duty service members whos selflessness allows me to sit at home on my ass all day :)

ADMk2

Just a bloke
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Can I swing on the proverbial testicles on this site's creators for a moment? I just discovered these forums and they are the best! My name is Craig and I run a website focused on Intelligence news, and I won't yet post the name of the site (I dont want anyone thinking Im here for self promotion), but I did want to say hello and say how much I love these forums...people here are so much more educated on the topics than the average person.

Also, thanks to all former and active-duty service members whos selflessness allows me to sit at home on my ass all day :)
Thanks mate, welcome to the site. Please feel free to join in where you feel able and are interested.

Regards

AD