Commander Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpragueA

Hello I have a question, so I have an "attempt" that involved sleeping pills, and I did not have a problem with anything with that until after I filed the unrestricted report. After that my commander called my mother, then used a federal law to keep me from working in the post office. I find it strange that the commander called my mom to "check to see my support system" and then steer away from UCMJ to go to federal law to stick something on me. Does this mean I was under investigation by my squadron commander, and he couldn't stick me with an article so he got me with a federal law?

Last edited:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
This is not a US specific forum so we are not in a position to give you specific advice. All I can suggest is, if you are still serving speak to someone within your command chain whom you trust or to someone in the health and / or chaplaincy support services.

SpragueA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is not a US specific forum so we are not in a position to give you specific advice. All I can suggest is, if you are still serving speak to someone within your command chain whom you trust or to someone in the health and / or chaplaincy support services.
Then what is the exact purpose of this website?

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then what is the exact purpose of this website?
To better understand DefenceTalk, click the About Us link. A few key things to keep in mind though. DefenceTalk is an international defence discussion community, not just a US one. What that means is that the discussion (and participants) will cover far more than just what would be considered US-centric issues and concerns. Such broad coverage, as well as the level of detail and complexity involved, makes DefenceTalk, and internet forums generally, a poor place to go with specific questions on something like the UCMJ. For privacy reasons as well as to get the best possible outcome, such questions should most likely be directed to a lawyer, preferably one specializing in the UCMJ and/or US military & federal law.

Discussion here at DefenceTalk instead tends to be more about current and emerging capabilities and threats, force development and projection, and the potential implications of events, specifically involving defence matters.
-Preceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.